Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Blessed April


  • I started my fundraising in April, and thanks God, until now, I have raised 22% of the annual ministry budget.
  • My pastor and church are very supportive to the ICF ministry.  With the help of pastor Albert, I got the chance to practice the presentation with more people from my church: the board, the staff workers.
  • Last weekend, I shared the ICF ministry with the Prime Timers from my church, and I will call them back to see how many of them are interested in supporting this ministry this week. Please pray for these phone calls would go well, and God would bring more partners to the Cal Poly ICF Ministry.
  • Please pray for my boldness, humility and trust in God during this fundraising process, and may the invitation and sharing about the International & Immigrant student ministry would be a blessing to those who hear it.


No comments:

Post a Comment