Wednesday, May 16, 2012


Praise the LORD


Praise the LORD! 

  • By now, I have reached 25% of my annual ministry budget, a quarter of the fundraising mission has completed within 2 months, Hallelujah!

Thanks for your support and prayers, and your commitment has helped this ministry go this far. 

Partners, here is my prayer requests for this coming week:

  • I will have an opportunity to present the ICF Cal Poly Ministry to my church friends at the young adults fellowship this Sunday, so please pray that the presentation would go well.  I would explain the ministry clearly, and my sharing would come from God's heart.  Pray for people who are in the fellowship would be interested in being partners with this ministry.  
  • Pray that God would continue to extend my network as I still have the rest of 75% to raise.

No comments:

Post a Comment