Monday, May 21, 2012

A surprise

Thanks God for loving the International and Immigrant Students! 

Today I met two Chinese girls named Helen & Heki at the outlet.  It began with one of the girls named Helen came to us for help.  After we had helped them, I started talking to Helen.  It turned out that I got the chance to tell her about ICF and our friday night fellowship.  The cool thing was both of them who were non-believers and came here for a very short-period of time, were so excited about ICF and wanted to join us for this coming Friday night.  Praise the LORD!  I know this was not a coincidence, but God loves and cares about His People , these two international and immigrant students. 

My prayer requests this week:

  • Helen and Heki: they would come and join our Friday night fellowship; open hearts and mind to receive what God has already prepared for them; protections from the enemy
  • Fundraising: Thanks God that I have raised 27% of the annual budget, and please keep praying for my conversation with my future supporters, the opportunity to meet more people who have the passion for the ministry. 
  • Cal Poly Pomona: Please pray for the campus, students and faculty there



No comments:

Post a Comment